Prospective members must be:
- Amateur male golfers who will have attained the age of 50 or older in the calendar year that he expects his application to be activated.
- A member in good standing of a golf club that is a member of the Massachusetts Golf Association.
- Proposed in writing for membership by a BSSGA member and seconded by another member.
In addition, it should be noted that while the membership is male, the opportunity to participate in each of the four annual events is extended to both members and their wives or significant others.
- BSSGA Application for Membership (.PDF)
- BSSGA Application for Membership (Excel)
- Please type your information into this spreadsheet if possible. That will reduce transcription errors as we review and enter the applicant's information.
- Membership Brochure
- BSSGA Promotional Video
- Add an icon to the home screen of your iPhone! Click the upward pointing arrow at the bottom and look for the selection "Add to Home Screen".